This was the second remodel of a 1970's era master bathroom.
- The first remodel had removed a closet to add more space to the room, but it still wasn't quite right. In this remodel, I reconfigured the footprint take advantage of the relatively small space.
- The old tub/shower was removed and replaced with a newly located expansive curb-less walk in shower.
- Roburn vanities and cabinets provide all necessary storage.
- A white quartz countertop and semi-recessed lavatories blend cleanly together and don't interrupt the beauty of the marble.
- Marble tile installed vertically on walls and floors visually expands the area.
- Glass enclosures to both shower and water closet do not impede upon the openness. Water closet enclosure was given a custom etched section to provide privacy.
Now this bathroom has space, storage and style galore!
Photography by: Clay Bostian of Creative Photography